ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener is a pleasantly fragranced, high quality fabric softener which provides outstanding softening and anti-static properties to laundry. The product has been formulated with both the environment and performance in mind resulting in a product which is completely non-toxic to humans and is 100% biodegradable.
ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener provides outstanding softening characteristics to laundered garments and linen.
- Completely biodegradable.
- Non-toxic and completely safe in use. Ideally suited to the modern laundry.
- Eliminates static and reduces water tension.
- Prevents fibre fatigue and matting of fibres leaving laundry soft, fresh and with a pleasant lingering fragrance.
- Ideal for use in commercial laundry systems and domestic machines.
How to Use
WHERE TO USE
Suited for use in all domestic and industrial automatic washing machines.
HOW TO USE
Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
Always add ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener fabric softener to the last rinse cycle. Prevent undiluted ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener from coming into contact with linen.
Automatic Washing Machines
Follow the laundry equipment manufacturer’s guidelines for laundering procedures.
Add 5ml ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener per 5kg of dry washing.
Add 7ml ActiveEco Premium Fabric Softener per 1 litre of warm water.
Ensure garments are washed, rinsed and squeezed dry. Rinse garments in the above solution before drying.