Metalworking Coolant Synthetic SYN 990
- A General Purpose Synthetic Metalworking Coolant
- Optimised lubricity additives and detergency
- Designed for grinding light to medium duty machining of cast iron, ferrous alloys, aluminium alloys, and copper alloys
- Multi-metal compatibility
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and components
- Excellent wetting properties reduce “drag out” and product usage
Weldcool Welding Torch Coolant 5 Litre (Pack4)
Welding System and Torch Coolant.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, Laser & Plasma cooling systems.
- Extends life of pumps, seals and gaskets which prevents costly downtime on equipment
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to prevent build-up of rust and extends the life of cooling systems components
- Non-flammable, low viscosity and low toxicity
Metalworking Coolant General Purpose SYN30 – 20 Litre
Callington SYN 30 is a mineral-oil free, oil rejecting, synthetic metalworking coolant. It is designed for various grinding for light to medium duty machining applications on cast iron and ferrous alloys.